About the job
PhaseZero is a Cloud 2.0, unified digital commerce, and customer experience management platform company with global offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Bangalore. Our SaaS products and technology platforms are built with cloud native, multi-tenant and micro-services architecture and designed to operate in multiple cloud infrastructures. PhaseZero products and technologies help our customers accelerate their digital sales with our industry leading turnkey SaaS solutions to manage their global B2B, B2C and B2E e-commerce and customer experience needs. PhaseZero CxCommerce™ digital commerce and customer experience solution is recognized as the “Top 10 Tech Solution Providers for E-Commerce – 2019” by the RetailCIOOutlook magazine. Customers – small, medium, and large – are using PhaseZero SaaS platform to manage hundreds of millions of dollars digital commerce sales with thousands of customers. Global Fortune 500 companies such as Dana Corporation (www.Dana.com), Clarios (www.Clarios.com), and multiple distributor groups including VIPAR (www.Vipar.com) standardized their digital commerce platforms powered by PhaseZero CxCommerce™ solutions.
At PhaseZero, we are building a great company that is laser focused on the following core values:
- Customer Experience and Success: Our relentless focus and unwavering commitment to ensure successful outcomes for our customers
- Innovation: Our passion to deliver best products built on industry leading technology platforms with continuous improvement of our internal and external processes and collaborations
- Partnership: We believe in win-win partnerships and strive to create value and scaling with our partner eco-system
- Positive Attitude: We approach everything we do every day with a positive mindset
- Teamwork: Our culture and foundation are built on the core principle that none of us are as smart as all of us
Learn more at www.phasezero.ai
We are looking for an experienced, customer facing, hands on Business Analyst. You will be responsible for understanding competitive landscape and innovations in AI/ML etc. to propose enhancements for the CXCommerce™ product. You will also be responsible for reviewing customer requirements and identifying product gaps and drive enhancements to deliver an overall solution. You will work with teams of professional services, product development, and customer success to enable successful business outcomes for our customers.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, Masters or MBA preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Exceptional team building and leadership skills.
• Self-starter, flexible, and ability to work independently and prioritize competing requirements.
• Ability to travel to multiple countries if needed.
• Proactively manage expectations with colleagues, customers, and partners
• Identify opportunities for new projects: small engagements (configure changes, new features, training), mid-size (upgrades) or large engagements (implementation initiative)
• Define assumptions and requirements for customer engagements. Perform market research, as required, to convert customer requirements into product enhancements. Articulate product thinking inside the organization.
• Provide PhaseZero platform expertise to customers and implementation partners.
• Experience in writing user stories using tools like JIRA. Follow up with developers/QA to explain/clarify queries related to user stories.
• Work with UX Designers to visualize product enhancements.
• Participate in agile sprint practices
• Working knowledge of e-Commerce, supply chain management, order management
• Worked with US based customers.
• Experience with product development company.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree – MBA or equivalent
At PhaseZero, we believe in our people who make it all happen for our customers, our technology platforms, and our SaaS solutions. We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment, holidays and PTO, rewards, and recognitions …and much more!