PhaseZero Technologies, Inc. (“PhaseZero") respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect on our website, www.phasezero.ai (the "Site"), how we may use the information and with whom we may share it. This notice also describes the measures we take to safeguard the personal information and how users can contact us about our privacy practices.
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Information We Obtain
- How We Use the Information We Obtain
- Interest-Based Advertising
- Sharing of Information
- Your Options
- How We Protect Personal Information
- For Residents of the European Economic Area
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Links To Other Websites
- Updates To Our Privacy Notice
- How To Contact Us
Information We Obtain
We may obtain certain personal information about you on the Site, such as:
- Contact information (such as name, telephone number, company name, postal address and email address)
- Other personal information contained in content you choose to submit on the Site (such as information submitted in a Sign-Up form and/or Contact Us form)
In addition, when you visit the Site, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. The information collected in this manner may include IP addresses, operating systems type, browser type, domain and other system settings.
- A "cookie" is a text file, including any modified form thereof such as HTML5 Local Storage, that websites send to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A "web beacon," also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain "clickstream data," which is a log of content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website. Our Site is not designed to respond to "do not track" signals received from browsers.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics. These services help us analyze how users use the Site. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, you may visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The providers of other third-party plug-ins on our Sites, such as social sharing tools, may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the Sites and your interactions with the plug-ins. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of the plug-in providers and is not subject to this Online Privacy Notice. We are not responsible for these providers' information practices.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We may use the information you provide to:
- Respond to, process and communicate with you about your requests, orders, inquiries and comments
- Send you news updates, promotional materials and other communications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing other internal functions)
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our own policies and terms.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may use information obtained online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our visitors' visits to the Site, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users' interests and the manner in which our users browse the Site, and (iii) understanding the manner in which our visitors browse the Site. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, to administer the Site, to identify visitors to the Site and to gather demographic information about our visitors. We use clickstream data to determine how much time visitors spend on web pages of the Site, how visitors navigate through the Site, and how we may tailor the Site to better meet the needs of our visitors.
On the Site, PhaseZero may collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. This section of the Privacy Notice provides details and explains how to exercise your choices.
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice. We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We also may share the personal information we obtain with our subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
You may contact us as described in the "How To Contact Us" section of this Privacy Notice to ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists/update your preferences or submit a request.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
For Residents of the European Economic Area
We do not operate our business in European Economic Area (EEA). If you are a resident of EEA, you should not sign up on this site.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at: PhaseZero Technologies, Inc., Attn: Privacy, 4906 El Camino Real, Suite 201, Los Altos, CA 94022.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with PhaseZero. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with PhaseZero, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
Updates To Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also may write to us at:
PhaseZero Technologies, Inc.
4906 El Camino Real, Suite 201
Los Altos, CA 94022
4906 El Camino Real, Suite 201
Los Altos, CA 94022