PhaseZero is a Cloud 2.0, unified digital commerce, and customer experience management platform company with global offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Bangalore. Our SaaS products and technology platforms are built with cloud native, multi-tenant and micro-services architecture and designed to operate in multiple cloud infrastructures. PhaseZero products and technologies help our customers accelerate their digital sales with our industry leading turnkey SaaS solutions to manage their global B2B, B2C and B2E e-commerce and customer experience needs. PhaseZero CxCommerce™ digital commerce and customer experience solution is recognized as the “Top 10 Tech Solution Providers for E-Commerce – 2019” by “The Retail CIO Outlook” magazine. Customers – small, medium, and large – are using PhaseZero SaaS platform to manage hundreds of millions of dollars digital commerce sales with thousands of customers. Global Fortune 500 companies such as Dana Corporation (www.Dana.com) and multiple distributor groups including VIPAR (www.Vipar.com) standardized their digital commerce platforms powered by PhaseZero CxCommerce™ solutions.
At PhaseZero, we are building a great company that is laser focused on the following core values:
- Customer Experience and Success: Our relentless focus and unwavering commitment to ensure successful outcomes for our customers
- Innovation: Our passion to deliver best products built on industry leading technology platforms with continuous improvement of our internal and external processes and collaborations
- Partnership: We believe in win-win partnerships and strive to create value and scaling with our partner eco-system
- Positive Attitude: We approach everything we do every day with a positive mindset
- Teamwork: Our culture and foundation are built on the core principle that none of us are as smart as all of us
This is a lead level position based in India (Bangalore). As a technical lead, you will utilize your skills to help maintain critical backend systems in cloud environments. You will work with other cloud ops and customer success team members to define and implement the best practices in the industry.
Some of the other duties include:
- Monitor all aspects of cloud environments including High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Monitor cloud resources effectively with the aid of relevant tools in AWS and Azure.
- Implement mechanisms for a secure cloud environment
- Implement and manage processes to aid efficient deployment of product releases on a periodic basis.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-function stakeholders
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled person who can understand both the engineering and business context in a technical ecosystem.
- Working knowledge of one or more public cloud infrastructure providers like AWS or Azure. Azure preferred.
- Experience architecting and maintaining secure networks using Virtual Public Clouds (VPC), Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Application Gateways, Web Application Firewall (WAF) etc.
- Experience provisioning new cloud resources using either UI or cli
- Experience with deployments using tools like Chef, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Understanding of build and deployment tools like Jenkins, Maven, npm.
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience writing shell scripts in bash
- Experience writing scripts in Python
- Understanding and experience of managing services and applications
- Solid analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Highly motivated team player and diligent worker with experience and flexibility to support development, QA and professional services teams.
- Self-starting, energetic team player with great technical knowledge, skill, and technical interest
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding software development life cycle and agile methodologies
- Experience with source code version control systems like git
- Bachelor’s in computer science or associated field
- 3 to 5 years of experience with either AWS or Azure
At PhaseZero, we believe in our people who make it all happen for our customers, our technology platforms, and our SaaS solutions. We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment, holidays and PTO, rewards, and recognitions …and much more!